LOA-NYC $378 /WEEK
Playwright: Catherine Bush,
adapted from the novel by Alexandre Dumas
Director: Jade King Carrol
Choreographer: Tiffany Rea-FisherProducer: Classical Theatre of Harlem (Ty Jones, Producing Artistic Director)
First Rehearsal: June 6, 2017
First Public Performance: July 7, 2017 Scheduled Closing: July 30, 2017Performance location: Richard Rodgers Amphitheater in Marcus Garvey Park
Max rehearsal hours: 36hrs/week
CTH produces theatre that has the capacity to change lives, and truly reflects the diversity of ideas and racial tapestry that is America. All ethnicities, gender identities, abilities.
EPA Procedures are in effect for this audition.
An Equity Monitor will be provided.
Equity’s contracts prohibit discrimination. Equity is committed to diversity and encourages all its employers to engage in a policy of equal employment opportunity designed to promote a positive model of inclusion. As such, Equity encourages performers of all ethnicities, gender identities, and ages, as well as performers with disabilities, to attend every audition.
Always bring your Equity Membership card to auditions.
Equity actors for various roles.
ALL ROLES AVAILABLE. Note, some roles may be cast as non-AEA. Fighting skills, movement are a plus.
1. Athos [one of the 3 Musketeers – the cynical one]
2. Porthos [one of the 3 Musketeers – the indulgent one]
3. Aramis [one of the 3 Musketeers – the ascetic one]
4. D’Artagnan [young man new to Paris, yearns to be a Musketeer]
5. Louis [King of France] /ensemble
6. Anne of Austria [The Queen of France, Louis’ wife]/ ensemble
7. Cardianal Richelieu [2nd most powerful man in France]/ensemble
8. Rochefort [Richilieu’s spy] 9. Milady/Mystery Woman [Richilieu’s spy and Rochefort’s lover] 10. Constance Bonacieux [the Queen’s maid]/ ensemble
11. Monsier de Treville [Captain of the King’s Musketeers]/ensemble
12. Lord Buckingham [English Prime Minister, in love with Anne of Austria] /ensemble 13. Planchet [Treville’s servant] /ensemble
14. Kitty [Milady’s servant and Planchet’s lover] /ensemble
15. Jussac [leader of Richilieu’s Guards] / Felton [an assassin] /ensemble
16. Abbess [head of Carmelite Convent] /ensemble
Actors’ Equity New York Audition Center
165 W 46th St
New York, NY 10036
Friday, April 28, 2017
9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Lunch 1 to 2
WHAT TO PREPARE
Please prepare ONE classical monologue (Comedic or Dramatic) under two minutes. Please bring picture/resume stapled together.
MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT